Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sketching People at the Mall

Click image to enlarge


I never finished INKtober, making it only about half way through. Too many things going on in my life to keep up. Well, maybe next year!

I am still loving Sketchbook Skool, I'm in semester 3 and have been totally inspired this semester by Melanie Reim and Veronica Lawlor  and their loose, energetic, in the moment styles of reportage sketching.

The both live in NYC which is filled with vitality, energy and subjects galore. The best   could manage this week was the Danbury Fair Mall LOL.

Still, lots of fun and both these wonderful teachers have rekindled in me an interest in sketching *gasp* people!

Here are some close ups from my very cool accordion style sketchbook:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!