Saturday, April 4, 2015

IFJM 2015 Day 4

click image to enlarge

Mavis writes in her journal today...."ave fix ex Eva" a bit of medieval theology that's been rattling around in her head lately and another haiku: How I long to see among dawn flowers the face of God ~ Matsuo Basho

7:00 AM  HOLY SATURDAY- a day of disorientation

They had everything, but they wanted more...and that's when the trouble began.

I had a very strange dream last night about a father urging his young son to commit the same horrible acts he had committed- passing on the sins of the father to the son- generation after generation- How can we escape this fate?

I'm pensive this morning - watched the lunar eclipse just before sunrise - a blood moon- too many thoughts from my walk yesterday swirling in my head - where is the path to  peace? 


Materials:  Golden high flow acrylic paint, gouache, Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, washi tape, purchased stamps (tree, face) purchased stencil (curly Q circles), hand carved stamps, leaf, spiral, fruit, cross), sharpie (dark blue), date stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!