Tuesday, April 28, 2015

IFJM 2015 Day 28

click image to enlarge

Mavis writes: April 28, 2015 6:30 AM

Adrienne called yesterday - hearing her sweet southern accent always brings a smile to my face. She was just checking to see how I was getting on. I told her that I've weathered the storm. She told me to be on the look out for a package, and not two hours later it arrived. She sent me a gorgeous amethyst geode, with a little explanation attached...it is the growth and re-birth bit that caught my eye -- it seems that everywhere I look there is some affirmation of re-birth.

Amethyst : A gemstone of protection and strength, amethyst pairs well with your name because inner strength is your gift. Also, a stone of growth and re-birth, amethyst helps support your own ability to change, develop and become your greatest ambitions.

Therefore, marvel not that I say unto you, ye must be born again.  1 John 3:13


Materials:  Gelli plate, bubble wrap, acrylic paint, fountain pen gouache, gel pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!