Friday, April 24, 2015

IFJM 2015 Day 24

click image to enlarge

Mavis Writes: April 24, 2015, 6:45 AM  My suffering along with her, My grieving her suffering, and my powerlessness to help her , my role as caregiver is over. Winter is past. Her burden is gone, and so is mine. We are now both at peace. 

" Myths encourage us to follow an elusive middle way that leads into a darkness we have shunned and eventually into the Great Death, and the homecoming beyond. There are no myths for the Reality beyond that threshold. We know it only by traversing the passage, attentive, moment by moment."  George Mayers, from Listen to the Desert

Let those who have ears hear.

Song of Songs

Winter is past
A time of pruning
Song of the Dove


Materials: Gelli printed papers, deli paper, acrylic paints, stencils, Faber Castell Pitt Artists Brush Tip markers, fountain pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!