Sunday, January 8, 2017

Let 2017 be the Year You Begin a Nature Journal


Looking for my latest offerings and posts about nature journaling? 
Go to my brand new website! I have a section dedicated to all my nature journaling offerings.
Click Here


Let 2017 Be the Year You Begin a Nature Journal from Jan Blencowe on Vimeo

Double click the video for full screen or use the arrow icon between HD and Vimeo after you click the play button.

You can sign up for my mailing list and receive a FREE Nature Journaling Mini Class Video HERE

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm "liking" your facebook page now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all you offer, Jan, I'm really looking forward to your upcoming on-line class. It looks like it's going to be an inspiration and delight.
    Being outside or at least turning our attention to nature things is so uplifting and calming, too. I appreciate your reminders to spend time just noticing it all around me. And every rock, feather, whatever has a story to tell....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!