Monday, May 16, 2016

You've Got Mail

click image to enlarge
This sketch is from Mercy by the Sea, in Madison, Connecticut,  where I lead nature journaling retreat days. Those days are always so special, filled with joy and deep connection to Mother Earth, with the Divine Source and between participants.  

The most unique thing about my approach is using nature journaling as a spiritual practice, something that's been nourishing and enriching my own spiritual journey for many years. 

I am always humbled and overjoyed when I receive feedback like this....

Dear Jan,


I am so grateful this morning recalling the wonderful day you initiated and guided me through yesterday at Mercy.

(I say "me" although others where there as well, however for each the experience provides it's own wonder and enlightenment...no two being the same.. as the flowers of the earth.)

To begin with, you demonstrated that there is little "equipment" necessary:   Just need to step outside the door and I can immerse myself in whatever speaks to me that day in my own backyard!  

Thank you as I see from your fine work that you do not need to do these workshops...nevertheless you do and put so much rich info and LOVE into all that you do.

All best, 
SJ




My next retreat day is Saturday, June 18  A Summer Solstice Retreat: The Wisdom of Trees 
Register HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!