Monday, April 27, 2015

IFJM 2015 Day 27

click image to enlarge

Mavis writes:  April 27, 2105, 7:00 AM  It is still so hard to remember that C is gone. I have to remind myself that I can't pick up the phone and call her. The seasons change and the planets continue in their orbits. The universe goes on and so must I. I'm working in the garden and see the wisdom of plant, grow, harvest, rest, and know that we are the same. Birth, growth, maturity and death. But that is here. I hope, and perhaps even believe with conviction that our second birth ushers us into a new way of being, a way that flowers perpetually. I hope C is a red tulip. 


Materials: Gelli prints, acrylic paint, hand carved stamps, stencils, Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, gel pen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!