Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sketchbook Journal Class Coming in June!

Happy to report that I will be teaching a Sketchbook Journaling class in June at the Florence Griswold Museum, Old Lyme, CT

Class will meet every Friday in June, 1-4pm. What a great way to start off your weekend!

I'll have more information for you soon, which I will post in the Class and Events section of the blog. The tab for that is at the top of the page.

The class will be limited to 15 participants so if you're local and would like to attend make sure you sign up as soon as registration is open. 

I'll also be leading the Art-Bar Happy Hour at the museum on May 22, 5:30 pm, libations, light fare and you'll get a sketchbook to keep and use of supplies from the museums education center. I'll be giving a short talk about sketchbook journaling and some instruction to get you going that night! Here's the LINK for more info. Scroll down until you see The Creative Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It makes me Happy!